Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Postcard from PLIP Team 2nd Meeting, Kenya

Dear PLIP Friends,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I wish you good health to you and success to your work!

I'm happy to receive and read your warm greeting postcard from Nairobi, Kenya!
I opened your post in 3rd of December and uploaded postcard images:
http://daisy-upl-mongolia.blogspot.com/2011/01/postcard-from-plip-team-2nd-meeting.html

Why so late, because I had a medical operation on hemorrhoids thrombosis in 22nd
of December, then I just back to my work in 3rd of December.

Sincerely Yours,
J.Begzsuren
 
 
Date: Wed, January 5, 2011 11:43:41 PM
Dear Begzsuren,
 
Nice to receive a word from you. I missed it around Christmas and New year! Now I have an explanation. I hope you feel well after the medical treatment.
 
I wish you and your family all best in the new year.
 
Very sweet to publish a postcard from Nairobi. I wish PLIP family to be like the lion family on the postcard: strong and connected.
 
Big hug!
 
Martina

No comments:

Post a Comment